Home / Humanist Ceremonies
There have been rite of passage ceremonies since antiquity to mark the significant events in our lives – birth, the transition from childhood to adulthood, marriage, and death. These ceremonies have varied according to the customs and beliefs of the time. Religion has no special claim to them, and an increasing number of people are choosing ceremonies free from religion. The Suffolk Humanist team of Celebrants provide baby-namings, weddings and funerals in Suffolk and N E Essex.
Get in touch to discuss planning your Humanist ceremony with us.
- Ceremonies Team - our team of Humanist celebrants, providing funerals, weddings and welcoming ceremonies
- Funerals - a Humanist celebration of a life
- Weddings - affirmation ceremonies for all
- Welcomings - baby namings, religion free
- DIY Ceremonies - help with arranging and conducting a ceremony yourself