Home / Books for Humanists
Books for Humanists
We’ll add more book titles as we go along and reviews to go with them.
These were discussed at our meeting on 12 September 2007:
- Humanism by Barbara Smoker.
- Humanist Anthology, ed. Margaret Knight & Jim Herrick.
- Modern Humanism; Living without Religion – Hobson & Jenkins
- The Thinkers’ Guide to Life – Marilyn Mason
- Encountering Naturalism: A Worldview and Its Uses by Thomas W. Clark
- God Is Not Great: The Case Against Religion by Christopher Hitchens
- Against All Gods – Six polemics on religion and an essay on kindness by A C Grayling
- The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins (paperback)
- The End of Faith by Sam Harris (paperback)
- How Mumbo-Jumbo Conquered the World, A Short History of Modern Delusions by Francis Wheen
- Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster by Bobby Henderson
- Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast: The Evolutionary Origins of Belief by Lewis Wolpert
- Humanism: an introduction by Jim Herrick
Come back to see more soon.
If you buy any of these books through the Amazon link on the right, we get some commission.